expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, March 12, 2012

The X Files Mulder&Scully best scenes Part 3

Mulder, you're crazy (Deep Thoart)





SCULLY: What's that?
MULDER: Evidence. Kids today, huh.
SCULLY: You believe it all, don't you?
MULDER: Why wouldn't I?
SCULLY: Mulder, did you see their eyes? If I were that stoned I...
MULDER: Ho-hoo. If you were that stoned, what.
SCULLY: Mulder, you could have shown that kid a picture of a flying hamburger and he would have told you that's exactly what he saw.


MULDER: Alright, I wanna show you something. This is a photo, of a UFO that reportedly crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. Now I know, you don't believe that story but just hear me out. Now, Ellens Air Base, the same base that we're at right now, the same base, that for some strange reason, doesn't appear on your US government map, is supposedly, one of the six sites where parts from the wreckage were shipped.
SCULLY: Mulder, are you suggesting that the military is flying UFOs.
MULDER: No, planes built, using UFO technology.
SCULLY: Mulder, c'mon. You've got two blurry photos, one of them taken almost fifty years ago, and another one, you purchased today in a roadside diner. You're going out on a pretty big limb.
MULDER: Tell me, there isn't a remarkable resemblance.
SCULLY: Tell me, one good reason why either of these photos is authentic.
MULDER: You saw exactly what I saw in the sky tonight. What do you think they were?
SCULLY: Just because I can't explain it, doesn't mean I'm gonna believe they were UFOs.
MULDER: Unidentified Flying Objects, I think that fits the description pretty well. Tell me I'm crazy.
SCULLY: Mulder, you're crazy. And it still doesn't explain to me, what happened to Colonel Budahas.


What's so good about it?
I just love them teasing :) The scene is so cool because at the very early moment of their partnership it shows what's it all about - Mulder having crazy ideas and Scully being rational. I love how they challenged each other. Though it seemed like they will probably never reach an agreement about their cases, this system worked so well for so many years. Plus they're totally cute in this scene! :)


Got it from

No comments:

Post a Comment